Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Predictions for NFL 2011



Are you ready for some football? I must admit that unlike most seasons, my enthusiasm is lacking for this NFL season. But, come Thursday, I'm sure the excitement will have returned. So, here are my predictions for the upcoming season. Don't run to Vegas with them, 'cause if it's like most seasons . . . these will look fairly ridiculous by season's end.



NFC Playoffs

Philadelphia Eagles

New Orleans Saints

Green Bay Packers

San Francisco 49er's

WC-Dallas Cowboys

WC-Detroit Lions (and, no, I'm not smoking anything!)



AFC Playoffs

New England Patriots

Pittsburgh Steelers

Houston Texans

San Diego Chargers

WC-New York Jets

WC-Indianapolis Colts (unless Peyton misses 4 games)



Super Bowl

Cowboys def. Jets (and, no, I'm still not smoking anything!)


And, yes, I still miss the man in the hat!!!

No comments: