Sunday, March 9, 2008

Forgotten Flicks

Do you Netflix? What a great concept. I've become a Netflix addict.

Lately, I've been requesting some golden oldies . . . movies I had not seen in a long, long time. I enjoyed watching these movies for the 2nd time (or 40th time) as much as the 1st time. Here's my recommendations:

The Apple Dumpling Gang (Don Knotts & Tim Conway . . . need I say more?)

Victory (Sylvester Stallone playing soccer alongide Pele in a WWII POW camp . . . what a concept!)

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (the best of the Star Trek movies)

JAWS (even though Ive seen the shark at Universal Studios, this movie is still one of the best ever made)

Die Hard (the original . . . far outshines the sequels)

Superman II: Richard Donner Cut (an altogether new movie . . . takes a mediocre movie to classic status)

Grab some popcorn and head to Netflix.

No comments: