Saturday, November 29, 2008

On the Road Again

My layover in Lubbock has drawn to a close, and I am back on the road in the morning.

I worship with the Dunn, Texas Church of Christ tomorrow morning. They are a small country church south of Snyder and a very generous bunch who care deeply about the welfare of children in need. They support a number of children's homes, including Manuelito Navajo Children's Home. I will be sharing with them a report on the work they sponsor at MNCH. I'm looking forward to being with them.

Tomorrow night, I will visit with the church in Lamesa, Texas and then travel on to Abilene for the night. On Monday, I will drive to Houston. I will spend several days there visiting churches. Then, its on to the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. I speak at Bowie, Tex. on Dec. 7 and at Farmersville, Tex. on Dec. 14. I will be making other contacts and visits, as well.

I return to Lubbock on Dec. 15 and then to Gallup with my girls!!! on the 19th.

I love sharing the news about the Manuelito Home and the children of the Navajo Nation. Please pray for my safe travels and effectiveness in raising much needed support for an important ministry.

No comments: