Thursday, October 4, 2007

It's Just an "E"!


Perhaps you have read this before. I am unsure of the author, but it is profound.


Xvxn though this kxyboard is an old modxl, it works quitx wxll xcxpt for onx kxy. It has wishxd many timxs that it workxd pxrfxctly. It is trux that thxrx arx forty-onx kxys that do function wxll xnough, but just onx kxy not working surx makxs a diffxrxncx!

Somxtimxs a congrxgation is likx this kxyboard--not all thx mxmbxrs arx working propxrly. You may say to yoursxlf, "Wxll, I am only onx pxrson. I won't makx or brxak a projxct." But, it doxs makx a diffxrxncx bxcausx any projxct, to bx xffxctivx, nxxds thx participation of xvxry mxmbxr.

So, thx nxxt timx you think you arx only onx pxrson and that your xfforts arx not nxxdxd, rxmxmbxr this kxyboard and say to yoursxlf, "I am a kxy mxmbxr in thx congrxgation, and I am nxxdxd vxry much!"

No comments: