Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blogging on Paradise Island

FOX News reported today that a resort on Paradise Island, on the Great Barrier Reef in Australia, is looking to hire a blogger for a seasonal salary of $105,000. (I'm not sure if American or Australian currency!)

The article offers this job description: The employee "will be expected to stroll the white sands, soak up the sand, snorkel the reef, maybe clean the pool--and report to a global audience via weekly blogs, photo diaries and video updates."

Now, that ain't bad work, if you can get it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would love to have this job... if only I could connect to the website... the dang thing keeps crashing. Why is it that even on my Portland based internet connection that I am still having trouble getting to the site. Are there that many qualified people out there that would cause the site to crash?