Monday, February 9, 2009

Music for the Road

In the past 18 months I have travelled over 60,000 miles across much of our vast and beautiful country . . . and for most of those miles I have been alone, except for the companionship of my radio and CD player. I love music--music of all kinds--and without my growing CD collection, the many miles would be that much longer. Below is a listing of my travelling companions during this current trip through New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Missouri, Arkansas, and Oklahoma.

  • Ricky Skaggs
  • U2
  • Rolling Stones
  • Michael W. Smith
  • Chris Tomlin
  • Alison Krauss
  • Buddy Holly
  • Michael Martin Murphy
  • Hallal
  • The Police
  • Jeremy Camp
  • Dolly Parton
  • Casting Crowns
  • The ZOE Project
  • B. B. King
  • Johnny Cash
  • The Temptations
  • Matt Maher
  • Acapelle Praise & Harmony
  • The BeatlesRandy Travis

Of course, there's also been a heavy does of The Doctor of Democracy, as well.

No comments: