Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oregon

My travels for Manuelito Navajo Children's Home have brought me to Portland, Oregon. I will be here until Monday and speaking to the Gladstone Church of Christ on Sunday morning and the Oregon City Church of Christ on Sunday night.

This is my first trip to the Northwest, and I am greatly impressed by the beauty. The drive from the California-Oregon state line to Portland is spectacular. Every inch of real estate is beautiful. Here are some photos I took along the way.

This last photo is of the Oregon Sate Capitol in Salem. Its a rather impressive building, but it does look a lot like a mausoleum. And, from a distance the gold statue on top reminded me of Moroni!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Jeff, you are good with the Camera! I am impressed. I am guessing your travels are to get supporters? Keep clicking away, enjoying the pics!
His,
Maria

Jeff Foster said...

Maria, thanks for the comment. I'm glad you like the pics. I am raising new support and also touching base with those who already contribute to us. I love talking about our kids at the Home and the Navajo people.

Blessings,
Jeff